
I'm not a chef by any means, but this product was nice. It was very sharp and comfortable to hold on to when cooking. The color is amazing. I bought two sets, I loved it so much. Customer service is nice and easy to work with. One set unfortunately did not have the Knives!! But a simple explanation email and they ended up refunding my money. Too bad it was sold out. I would have bought me another set.

This is a great set of knives. Have used them for a month and none of the color is coming off however I do not throw them in the dishwasher. Just rinse after use and dry...no big deal. Super sharp and I love the color.
Buy Ginsu Nuri Series Stainless Steel 6-Piece Nonstick Coated Cutlery with Bonus Cutting Board 5804 Now
They cut nicely but after a few dishwashes the coating chips off. The description says dishwasher safe. Not true. Would buy this again but without the coating. I don't think non stick coating for knives is necessary anyway.
Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Nuri Series Stainless Steel 6-Piece Nonstick Coated Cutlery with Bonus Cutting Board 5804 Here
Searched for an inexpensive set of utility knives and found this group. I am very pleased with how they all perform. Easy to keep clean and cutting is great from meats to breads!
Want Ginsu Nuri Series Stainless Steel 6-Piece Nonstick Coated Cutlery with Bonus Cutting Board 5804 Discount?
These are great knives. This is the second set of these. Bought them after receiving the first set as a gift. And the cutting board is a bonus
Save 60% Off
0 comments:
Post a Comment