
This is the set I got for our wedding over ten years ago. This brand and set has held up through bad dishwashers, children, Husbands and just normal wear and tear. It is strong and does not mark or bend. I only came back for more teaspoons since they were put in lunches and left over the years. I purchased two sets of the 42 pieces and I am only now just looking for spoons. It goes with everything and is neither too casual or dressy. JUST RIGHT! Thanks GINKGO!

After searching several places for solid, plain, good quality flatware I went with this product. Result was even better than expected. Very sturdy yet elegant.
Buy Ginkgo Linden 42-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 8 Plus 2-Piece Hostess Set Now
I am pleased with my choice. The quality is excellent. The flatware pattern Linden by Ginkgo is heavy and comfortable to use.
Read Best Reviews of Ginkgo Linden 42-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 8 Plus 2-Piece Hostess Set Here
Problem with these lights is after a while, the wiring inside the fixture becomes brittle with the heat and fails. You can try to fix, but it only is temporary and you end up having to replace it. I have had to replace sveral already. If I was doing a refurb of my kitchen again, I certainly would not buy these.
Want Ginkgo Linden 42-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 8 Plus 2-Piece Hostess Set Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment