Buy Shun DM0743 Classic Gokujo Boning and Fillet, 6-Inch Now
I received this knife as a wedding gift. I have several other Shun knives, and this one certainly lives up to all of my expectations. The build quality of the knife is excellent, and it looks great. All of my Shuns are very sharp, but this one feels sharper than the rest ever did. The blade glides through meat with little effort. While it may not be as versatile as a paring or chef's knife, for cutting meats (on or off the bone), it really shines.Read Best Reviews of Shun DM0743 Classic Gokujo Boning and Fillet, 6-Inch Here
Don't let them calling this a boning knife throw you off! It's one of the best, most versatile, go-to knives I have. Not only can you bone the most delicate of fish with ease but it's equally a joy for chopping onions, slicing tomato's paper thin and so on. I know, I know, it's not supposed to be used like that but once it's in your hand, you just find more and more uses for it outside its stated boning use. LOVE this knife and would never be without it. One thing to note, it's RAZOR sharp right out of the box...watch your fingers or learn to use a knife correctly! :)Want Shun DM0743 Classic Gokujo Boning and Fillet, 6-Inch Discount?
I treat myself to a good knife when I can spare the money. This is my third Shun and I must say it exceeded my expectations in every way. I find myself reaching for it more and more often. As a tomato slicer it has no equal (at least in my kitchen) I used it to fillet a striped bass and was sad I only had the one fish to fillet. It is a pleasure to work with. By all means treat yourself to this fine piece of cutlery, you will not be disappointed. I should add it arrived scary sharp.

0 comments:
Post a Comment