SILVER HEART CAKE AND KNIFE SET

SILVER HEART CAKE AND KNIFE SETThis product arrived totally covered in black tarnish, stuffed in a cheap cardboard box. Totally unhappy with the product. Returning immediately!

I brought this because of the price and the hearts fit with my theme. It was more than I expected, especially for the price. It was shiny and very durable. Everyone thought it was cute and I was very satisfied.

Buy SILVER HEART CAKE AND KNIFE SET Now

These were purchased for an anniversary part and meet my needs but I had hoped for a little better quality.

Read Best Reviews of SILVER HEART CAKE AND KNIFE SET Here

My Wedding theme is the two hearts, so i decided to get this as well. honestly i thought when the package arrived, i would have to send it back. was i wrong! it was beautiful! not at all what i expected, and in a good way.

Want SILVER HEART CAKE AND KNIFE SET Discount?

The set looks amazing gorgeous. So HAPPY with the purchase. HIGHLY recommend.

I would order this as a gift in a heartbeat.

Save 54% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment