Kuhn Rikon Specialty Paring Knife Colori, Bird's Beak/Red, Sheep's Food/Green, Mini Paring/Orange,

Kuhn Rikon Specialty Paring Knife Colori, Bird's Beak/Red, Sheep's Food/Green, Mini Paring/Orange, Set of 3I'm a pastry cook, and I do a lot of fine work with paring knives for making garnishes and lots of other things. I've discovered that certain blade shapes will perform tasks better than others. This is why it's great for me to have this set of 3 different blade shapes. I use the orange regular paring knife most often. The green sheep's foot blade is best for cutting segments of citrus fruits. The red blade is good for peeling and whenever you want to drag the blade across something.

I like the nonstick coating on the blades, it makes everything a little easier because there's not as much friction on the blade.

These knives are labeled the same as the originally produced knives.

I have som of the original version, and there is no comparison.

Buy Kuhn Rikon Specialty Paring Knife Colori, Bird's Beak/Red, Sheep's Food/Green, Mini Paring/Orange, Now

Sharp, slick, and a colorful addition to our kitchen. I am very surprised at how well they keep their edges.

Read Best Reviews of Kuhn Rikon Specialty Paring Knife Colori, Bird's Beak/Red, Sheep's Food/Green, Mini Paring/Orange, Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment