
We received the breadboard and knife set as a wedding present and I thought it was beautiful. I used it a few times and didn't have any problems. Then I used it again last night, and left the knife in the sink with some other dishes overnight. This morning I found that the wooden handle of the knife had split right down the middle into two pieces. If you're going to get this item, make sure not to get the handle too wet!

The quality of the parquet work of Dansk has diminished significantly in this item. Now it looks like a factory reject rather than the real thing. The parquetry on my other Danks serve wares from years ago was a work of beauty, nothing had been sacrificed to spare the details in order to show off the woodgrains. The quality is not the same as before. It may not be the distributor's fault. The price was good if the qualiy holds up. The one ordered has scratch marks and chips on it.
Buy Dansk Belongings 19-Inch Breadboard with Knife Now
Bread knife needs to be longer. The board is beautiful and easy to take right to the table. Even so my sister who I purchased this for is enjoying it.
Read Best Reviews of Dansk Belongings 19-Inch Breadboard with Knife Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment