
My husband laughed when I wanted to purchase a nice serving set instead of using our regular silverware or cheap plastic cooking utensils but, being the romantic he is, acquiesced and said it would be my birthday present. :) Amazed that he remembered my birthday was within a month, I excitedly went onto Amazon and searched for 30 minutes (I over-research everything) before buying this gorgeous set. I loved the unique design, functionality of all the pieces, and the price. They are even better than I had hoped they would be! We use them about 10 times a year, when we actually have guests over (read: mommy with young boys). I purchased them more than 3 years ago and they still look like new! They are clean and polished, no spots, stains, or rust. I've hand washed them and run them through the dishwasher; they hold up perfectly through both (I use natural detergent...not sure if that makes a difference). I have to admit that I enjoy the compliments we receive about them and the shock from people when I tell them I bought them from Amazon...at MUCH less than they assumed. Oh, and my huband's eating his words now and says you should let your spouses buy these, too. :)

Absolutely gorgoeus flatware. Advise looking at the Gormet Settings website prior to purchasing on Amazon; they occasionally run really great deals. You cannot use teh heat setting on your dishwasher, but they're worth the extra few minutes to handwash.
Buy Gourmet Settings Twist 5-Piece Service Set Now
Great compliment to the place settings. LOVE THEM and given them as gifts. They are a great weight and still look brand new after many years of use.
Read Best Reviews of Gourmet Settings Twist 5-Piece Service Set Here
I love this flatware pattern. I had a set and I was so happy to find them on Amazon so that I could add to it.
Want Gourmet Settings Twist 5-Piece Service Set Discount?
As we planned for the holidays we realized we had more guests coming than place settings. Lucky for us we were able to search and find a casual/festive pattern. The icing on the cake was the availability of a matching service set. This gave us solid, high quality service utensils that matched the place settings. We were very happy with the value, availability and quick delivery. Cheers Amazon!
Save 2% Off
0 comments:
Post a Comment