Accu Sharp 008 OD Texas Black Knife Sharpener

Accu Sharp 008 OD Texas Black Knife SharpenerNot sure what review I read about this product, but it was toted as a great everyday knife sharpener and CONSIDERABLY less expensive than the electric model I was considering. I've been using this sharpener for almost 6 months and with a few very easy strokes, my knives are always sharp...very sharp.

This item works great on every knife I own.

It's been used on a machete, bowie knife, hunting knife, a cosplay sword, and my Gerber Ridge pocket knife *very small knife*. It worked perfectly on everything. All my knives are sharp enough to cut through anything smoothly. I love it and it's a fabulous buy for anyone who needs to sharpen a knife.

Buy Accu Sharp 008 OD Texas Black Knife Sharpener Now

What can I say, at first i was a little disappointed with this device. But after a little practice, what can I say, it works, and works great! it's not a professional sharpener, but why would you ever need a professional sharpener? a few quick strokes once mastered and you have a very sharp knife.

Read Best Reviews of Accu Sharp 008 OD Texas Black Knife Sharpener Here

I think this is the same one I purchased from Amazon last summer, only in a different color. I love it. I always purchase extras as gifts to friends and family members because I'm so sold on it. The simplicity of the design is 5-star and the inexpensive cost is the topper. Last year when I purchased my first Accu Sharp 001 Knife Sharpener with replacement blades, I threw out TWO electric knife sharpeners which were outdated, over-the-hill, useless and took up too much room in my kitchen. Got some of those old dull knives from your mother or grandmother? Use this baby and you can field dress animals in the wild with your knives. I use these for all my Henckels and some of my mother's old knives as well.

3-24-12: This is still our go to knife sharpener. I have two still in current use, one of which was bought the year previous to this one. I use on my Henckels with no problems, only solutions.

Want Accu Sharp 008 OD Texas Black Knife Sharpener Discount?

I've tried other sharpeners like this and they do not compare..There's that mini one with the 2 stage carbide and ceramic..Adding the ceramic to get an even better edge..IT DULLS IT..and the carbide doesn't sharpen well at all..It's the one with the diamond dusted rod for sharpening serrated blades(that part works pretty well though).

Ive tried more than a few of these types and these just blow the others out of the water..I just purchased another to throw in a drawer so I'll have it as a spare replacement

If you don't have the time for stones or are not good with them..this will give you a very good edge. Even will do a decent job at re profiling older blades.

Will get most blades sharp enough to shave the hair off your arm smoothly..I've used it with my Kershaw, K-bar, and Gerber..Also put a heck of a blade on my Swiss army knife little 1 3/4" blade

:)

I do not know of anything close to this price range that does a job as well as this..

No brainer---buy one

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment