Cuisinart 20-Piece Flatware Set

Cuisinart Ella Frost 20-Piece Flatware SetThis is a really heavy duty set of flatware. It is perfect for what I wanted and the price was very reasonable considering the quality.

Well, i love this product, the material they are made and the desing, the flatware are elegant, and the best... are easy to clean and maintain in good condition. I really recommend.

Buy Cuisinart 20-Piece Flatware Set Now

I bought this set to replace missing pieces to a set of the same pattern that I already had. Thia flatwre has held up well over the years. I'm glad it was still in stock.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 20-Piece Flatware Set Here

After washing in my dishwasher, the flatware is pitted and rusting. I will attempt to return the set. I do not recommend anyone buying this.

Want Cuisinart 20-Piece Flatware Set Discount?

Buyer beware! The set will rust on you. I have owned this set for less than 30 days and some of the knives are already covered in rust. I would consider myself a normal user, actually, probably less than normal considering I rarely eat at home. At the most they have gone through our dishwasher 5-6 times. The rust is very evident and currently only on the knife handles. I hope it stops there but who knows. I'm probably going to keep them too because it's all I have and I don't want to pay to ship them back to amazon. I would strongly discourage buying this set though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment