Will they compete with the German made Henckles? No, but then again they cost less than a tenth of what the Henckles would have. For the price they are a bargain.
Buy Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3-Piece Prep Knife Gift Set Now
I've had these Chicago Cutlery knives for year and I would take them any day over my Henckels. I love to cook and would consider myself a gourmet cook in training. I always reach for my Chicago Cutlery knives first. My Henckels lose their edge quickly and don't take sharpening very well. The Chicago Cutlery seem to have a higher carbon steel content, rather than stainless steel like the Henckels, and because of that take a very sharp edge every time. Love my Chicago Cutlery and for the money, a very good dealRead Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3-Piece Prep Knife Gift Set Here
First of all, I really don't usually do product reviews but I felt the need to share a couple of thoughts about the Chicago Cutlery Knives with the walnut handles that just arrived. First, the knives arrived with very good edges on them, in other words sharpthat has not always been the case with purchased knife sets. The metal looks to be of good quality, but only time will tell with regard to the knives keeping a sharp edge to them. Second,I had to take a star off only because of the handlesthe set of 3 knives was inexpensive, but I've seen better handles on cheaper knives. I do suggest that if you purchase this set, hold each knife in your hand and notice where there are rough spots then take some sandpaper and sand the rough surfaces smooth. I used 220 grit sandpaperthe surfaces sand easily as the wood is on the soft side. Lastly, oil the handles with food grade mineral oil or similar lubricantuse multiple coats as the wood will soak up the oil like a sponge. All in all a decent set of knives.Want Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3-Piece Prep Knife Gift Set Discount?
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 10-Piece Knife Block SetWe received a complete set of Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition knives for our wedding, over 30 years ago. These knives are still hanging in there and work as good as the first year we owned them. Amazingly, the walnut handles are still in good shape despite regularly putting them in the dishwasher. I'm on Amazon to order some new designs that they didn't have 30 years ago. You can't go wrong with Chicago. I believe they are the very best value in kitchen cutlery.Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 10-Piece Knife Block Set


0 comments:
Post a Comment