
These knives are beautiful and incredibly well made. I've been using them for several months now and I couldn't ask for a nicer, more well balanced, superior knife. They sharpen nicely and keep their edges for a very long time. Yes, they are expensive, but I will have these for the rest of my life. I am very pleased with this purchase.

I first became acquainted with F. Dick cutlery when I worked in the restaurant business, several years ago. You could only purchase it in restaurant supply stores way back then. Most people in their domestic kitchens never heard of it. But glad to see that times have changed and thanks be to Amazon for offering some of the best cutlery on the market. This paring knife is no exception. The handle is just beautiful and of course, the forged blade makes efficient cuts and the point of the knife is also very handy and strong. Do yourself a favor and start purchasing some of this cutlery. If you like to prepare food, you will love this little basic knife in your kitchen.
Buy Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment