Totally Bamboo 13 by 6-Inch Aruba Cutting Board

Totally Bamboo 13 by 6-Inch Aruba Cutting Boardcan be used for cutting as well as serving. cleans easiliy.nice price for this size and quality of board. i wshould have got a few more

This is a good cutting board but narrow. I didn't take a star off for it because it's my fault for not paying attention to the dimensions. I wanted a second cutting board to only use for cutting meat. I's fine for this purpose since we are a small family and don't eat much meat. If I had to cut up a whole chicken, for example, this would not be useful at all only because of the dimensions.

Buy Totally Bamboo 13 by 6-Inch Aruba Cutting Board Now

Beautiful! Love it! It seems to be made well and the colors are lovely. I will be ordering more in the future.

Read Best Reviews of Totally Bamboo 13 by 6-Inch Aruba Cutting Board Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment