Buy Oggi Chill To Go Food Container with Fork, Spoon and Removable Freezer Pack Now
I received one of these food containers for Christmas. Ever since then, I've been scouring stores for more: these food containers are well-made and a perfect size. The utensils never fall out and are solid enough to eat a salad. If I happen to *not* use the utensils, I just leave them in the top to wash they don't budge during the dishwasher cycle. The proportion of the food sections is great for me the bigger one is used for the health vegetable or salads, while the smaller sections are used for grains, meat, etc. The cold pack stores well in the fridge or freezer.I definitely recommend Oggi's Chill to Go food container for any on-the-go or at work meals.The lid no longer fastens snugly after heating my lunch. Its a nice lunch box, love the sections, the utensils are a plus. Really wanted to give this a high rating, but the lid issue changed that. If you microwave this pan it wont be as effective.
Want Oggi Chill To Go Food Container with Fork, Spoon and Removable Freezer Pack Discount?
I bought this container for my daughter to take salads to school for lunch. I tried it out yesterday for myself. While the concept is good, there a couple problems I noticed. I packed my salad at around 7:30am and opened it for lunch at noon. I put greens in the large section and cut up carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers in the other 2 sections. The lid on the dressing container did not close securely so I wound up using a rubberband to be sure it stayed closed. (This probably wouldn't have been an issue for me yesterday because I used a large enough cooler bag so that I could keep the container upright, but in a child's lunchbox, the lid would come off and dressing would be all over everything in the container.) When I opened the container, I was disappointed to see that the top layer of lettuce had wilted. I think I will need to put a paper towel under the ice pack to absorb the moisture to eliminate this problem. On the plus side, the veggies and dressing were still cool. The utensils in the lid are great and snap securely in place. The size of the container will fit in the Stephen Joseph rectangular lunch box that I also bought with just enough room for a capri sun or juice box. I think we'll get some use out of this for salads, pasta salads, etc...but I'm not raving about it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment