Wusthof Silverpoint II 6-Piece Steak-Knife Set with Block

Wusthof Silverpoint II 6-Piece Steak-Knife Set with BlockI had hoped for the knives to be sharper. They will do for now. I'm not sure if I got new knives or not, as some of them were wet when I opened up the plastic cover. Maybe if you are looking for really sharp knives look somewhere else. On the Pro side, they look nice.

I bought these knives to add to my block of knives. All my knives are Wusthof Grand Prix that I bought at Macy's in Monterey, CA in 1994. I didn't want to shell out over $100 for steak knives, but after purchasing these, I wish I would have spent a little more on Grand Prix. These look nice, but the blades a little flimsy.

They will do for now, but I will be upgrading soon!

Buy Wusthof Silverpoint II 6-Piece Steak-Knife Set with Block Now

These steak knives have held up great for two years and have not rusted even though we always wash them in the dishwasher. They are sharp, but have needed occasional sharpening.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Silverpoint II 6-Piece Steak-Knife Set with Block Here

I just got this today and am very pleased since I already have the 10 piece Wustof Silverpoint ll block set but filled the steak knife slots with different paring knives not included in the the set so I needed a place for them and this little block with 6 knives was perfect..

Want Wusthof Silverpoint II 6-Piece Steak-Knife Set with Block Discount?

A decent knife set. The price was ok, so I am not really disappointed with it. They look nice and the block is nice as well. Better knives would most probably cost you more.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment