Chicago Cutlery Forum 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife, Sheath Packaging

Chicago Cutlery Forum 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife, Sheath PackagingI love this little knife! It's small, heavy, feels good in my hand (I am petite, if that helps any, but my husband is an average-sized muscular dude, and he loves it too). It's very sharp, and has become our go-to knife. When we're both in the kitchen chopping veggies, it's a race to see who gets to use this one, and who is stuck with one of our old, dull knives. Also, it's about $2 cheaper than Wal Mart!

Update, 2/11/13: Just wanted to report back, we still love this knife and use it all the time. We sharpen it maybe a few times a month with a manual knife sharpener, and it has stayed incredibly sharp.

I ordered this as a replacement for athe utility knife that was accidentally thrown away. I couldn't find the exact replacement and thought this would be close. While the blade is the same size, the handle is quite a bit smaller and makes the use of this knife difficult if not dangerous. Because of the small handle, the balance is totally off. I will keep looking to see of I can find the correct knife as I am generally happy with the set I purchased.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Forum 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife, Sheath Packaging Now

This was ordered to replace a damaged knife that was part of a set. These are not the quality of $100 knives, but they are above average, and a good item for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Forum 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife, Sheath Packaging Here

Just as described and I was so happy to know the good quality. I would buy again because it was a good buying experience.

Want Chicago Cutlery Forum 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife, Sheath Packaging Discount?

I was looking for a good steak knife to replace the serrated ones that came our set. I was looking for 4 1/2 inch utility knife that was the same as the one that came with the set. These have a handle that is a little smaller but they are great steak knives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment