
The knives are good looking and so is the stand. They are light weight but have a nice balance. Unfortunately, they are fairly dull out of the box. I prefer the Pure Komachi that are razor sharp. The only issue with Pure Komachi is that they are a little too light weight for tough foods. If these knives were sharper, I'd rate them higher.

I'm very satisfied with the quality of the knives easy to use and durable can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Buy Farberware 6-Piece Resin Knife Set Now
This was the perfect gift for my Sister-In-Law, which she seemed to love because she lives in a small apartment in the city and does not have a ton of space in her kitchen.
Read Best Reviews of Farberware 6-Piece Resin Knife Set Here
Looks wonderful on the counter. Very sharp blades and easy to handle. Love them great quality. I do not use other knives in the house only those.
Want Farberware 6-Piece Resin Knife Set Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment