Top Chef by Master Cutlery 7" Chopper/Cleaver

Top Chef by Master Cutlery 7' Chopper/CleaverThis was my first experience with the Top Chef knives. It feels wonderful in my hand. I have large hands, being 6'4", and the handle is just right for me. I have had some trouble with handles being too narrow or too thin, but this one feels right. The tang is integrated well into the handle, and it feels very strong. I've only used it a couple of times, but for the price, I would call this a great value. The weight and balance are in the class with the Henckels Pro series, with pricing in the range of the Victorinox. Great knife, great value.

We have had this item for a couple of weeks and like it alot. It is sturdy and easy to hold for both my wife and I. It cuts young coconuts easily which was the primary reason for the purchase. I reccomend this product.

Buy Top Chef by Master Cutlery 7" Chopper/Cleaver Now

This is a serviceable cleaver good for people who don't do a lot of chopping. The price if right for the product. It is easy to sharpen and well balanced in the hand.

Read Best Reviews of Top Chef by Master Cutlery 7" Chopper/Cleaver Here

This is really the best knife (Cleaver) I ever used, Hand Grip is good with smooth cuts without straining even on frozen meats.

Want Top Chef by Master Cutlery 7" Chopper/Cleaver Discount?

Got this for my mom and she loves it. its all she talks about. she used it the other day on a rack of ribs to cut them up and it was a great knife.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment