The slices came out to be from 1/2" to 3/4" thick, so they fit okay into my toaster. The clear acrylic is strong so the bottom doesn't get cut in any way. There are a few crumbs left on the counter after the bread slicing, but they are easily brushed away into the sink for disposal.
The bread knife I used has an 18" long blade, which fit perfectly into the slots and across the bread. One would probably need a blade that long to slice the bread. I found that after slicing across a few times, I could just pressure the blade downward to complete the job.
It is not a bulky item, attractive and easily stored, and comes with a bagel slicing insert as well. Can be put in a dishwasher (I'd go for the top rack). However, it rinses easily to get it totally clean.
Can't think of anything to criticise. A great compliment to my new Zojirushi Breadmaking Machine, which is terrific as well. I really lucked out in this experimemental segment of my life!!!Bread and Bagel Slicer Guide (Clear) (6"H x 6" W x 9"D)This Bread and Bagel Slicer Guide has developed several cracks in the base after one month of use even though it has always been hand-washed. It has a bulky, odd shape and is difficult to store. The slicing guide provides slices that are much too thick for sandwiches. I do not recommend this product.
Buy Bread and Bagel Slicer Guide (Clear) (6"H x 6" W x 9"D) Now
This bread slicer is very nice it's very sturdy, and is great for cutting my homemade bread I think it will last a long time. It does cut the slices a little too wide, but we just manually adjust the width by pulling the loaf back a bit prior to slicing.Read Best Reviews of Bread and Bagel Slicer Guide (Clear) (6"H x 6" W x 9"D) Here
I studied and researched everything I could find before finally selecting this bread slicer. I've had it for a couple of years now and couldn't be happier. It does the job with little fuss, just what I was looking for.The design is simple and it works. I recommend it.
Want Bread and Bagel Slicer Guide (Clear) (6"H x 6" W x 9"D) Discount?
I'm glad that some of the other reviewers noted the thicker slices that this slicing guide produces by default. I like nice thick slices of toast! And by moving the loaf as you slice it, you can make thinner slices if you like.

0 comments:
Post a Comment