NEW, 13 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Strip, w

NEW, 13 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Strip, w/Three Hanging HooksI love this product. It's actually better than expected. The hooks are not as big as they appear in the photo plus they curve inward a little more than depicted (like a fish hook). I have 3 knives (santoku) that I use to prepare food so this 13" bar is just the right size. I put the bar right over the back of my stovetop. I use the hooks to hang measuring spoons & cups and oven mitts. What an efficient and space saving product! Highly recommend.

This is excellent quality for the price. Would purchase again. Holds 5 medium to large knives. I installed on inside of cabinet door.

Buy NEW, 13 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Strip, w Now

I give this knife holder five stars because was easy to install on the wall, comes with three hooks for hanging other kitchen gadgets, and it has a strong double magnetic strip to really hold onto the knives.

It doesn't mention it in the item description, but the hooks moved side to side and can lay completely flat and you can place knives all across the front. I didn't like this at first because the hooks are never perfectly aligned, but when I realized it made it easier to store knives by having them lay flat I quickly changed my opinion.

The knife holder is quite unimpressive out of the box, but when mounted on the wall it looks good. I bought it for my small restaurant so I am not too concerned with looks. But if I were buying it for the home, I might look for one a bit more classy and without hooks since they don't stay perfectly aligned.

Read Best Reviews of NEW, 13 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Strip, w Here

I bought this magnetic strip for a non-traditional use. My husband always loses his collar stays (meaning our 3yo likes to take them off of the table and play with them), AND his belts are always on the floor. Solution? These collar stays: 24 Stainless Steel Metal Collar Stays for Dress Shirts. I installed this strip in his closet and now the stays "stay" on the strip, way up high, away from tiny fingers. The bonus were the hooks. They were the main reason why I bought this model and not others. Now his belts have a home too.

Want NEW, 13 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Strip, w Discount?

these are so much better than butcher blocks for storing your knives.

1. they clear off counter space and give you back room you always need more of!!

2. your knives (or any metal tool) are easy to see and grabthey're outin the open

3. blocks are unsanitary and gross if you actually could see in them-any moisture causes mold and fungus to grow in there. with the magnetic strip everything is open and clean

4. these look great on a kitchen wall-the hooks are perfect for looped tools or oven mitts.

just remember to use a bubble level when installing and these will make any kitchen better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment