LamsonSharp 6-Inch Forged Fillet/Boning Knife

LamsonSharp 6-Inch Forged Fillet/Boning KnifeI only recently learned of Lamsonsharp knives made in USA. This 6-inch boning knife is my first Lamsonsharp knife purchase. I was quite impressed with the craftsmanship and finish. It seems a very sturdy and well made knife. The handle fits my hand comfortably. The handles have an attractive wood grain and the resin covering should keep them impervious and easy to keep sanitary. It comes in a nice presentation style box with a vinyl sheath covering the blade. The box is worth keeping if you don't intend to keep the knife in a knife block. Useful to keep the edge from getting knicked on a knife that may not see daily use land gets stored in a kitchen drawer.

I used this knife to bone a turkey breast so it could be sliced off the bird. I used it to remove the wings, legs and thighs. My son remarked how bare the carcass was when I finished carving all the meat off! Usually when I carve the breast on the bird, there is meat remaining on the bones. The long slender blade on this knife enabled me to get the tip down in between the breast and the bone to remove the whole breast very cleanly.

I'm looking forward to purchasing more Lamsonsharp knifes and kitchen utensils.

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment