Hampton Forge Concierto Satin 48-Piece Flatware Set, Includes Steak Knives

Hampton Forge Concierto Satin 48-Piece Flatware Set, Includes Steak KnivesI purchased this set of flatware through Warehouse Deals for $8.96 and am so happy with it. The quality is great, well worth the regular full price. It's a nice design, sturdy and well made.

I wanted to full in some missing pieces of my set, but the weight of this set was much less than before.

Buy Hampton Forge Concierto Satin 48-Piece Flatware Set, Includes Steak Knives Now

Like the other reviewer, I bought this set to match a some flatware I bought several years ago. At first glance the style is near identical to my old set with some subtle differences, which do not bother me at all. Once you start handling the set you notice the real differences. The new set feels much lighter, thinner, and rougher around the edges. If my old set had felt this cheap, I'd have never bothered trying to match it. Both sets are made in China by Hampton Forge, but the quality has obviously gone in the wrong direction.

Read Best Reviews of Hampton Forge Concierto Satin 48-Piece Flatware Set, Includes Steak Knives Here

We were happy to find this set because it matched some of our existing pieces. We couldn't find them anywhere but here and we were extremely satisfied with the speed at which they came. I would definitely recommend ordering from them to all my friends and family.

Want Hampton Forge Concierto Satin 48-Piece Flatware Set, Includes Steak Knives Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment