
I originally bought this set mainly for the Santoku styled blade as a replacement to a similar knife lost during a recent cooking/camping trip. The price was good, although I was skeptical about buying a Ginsu but reviews were favorable. These are awesome knives; I really enjoy the weight of them and the balance when using them. My wife loves the 5 inch blade as it is easy for her to manage and not as intimidating as some of the chef's knives we have. The slight curve is better for her as it still lends itself to the motion typical of chef knife use, but a nice blade width to assist in keeping her fingers out of the way. The paring knife is a little work horse, from the usual peeling of fruit and cutting string to almost every cutting job around the house. As has been mentioned in other reviews they are sharp and stay sharp. Definitely a great knifes which will server you for years and worth learning to sharpen properly if you spend any time in the kitchen and enjoy preparing for cooking. We just bought a second set of these; the smaller knives are outstanding with limited cutting space when the counters get cluttered.

These knives are light weight yet powerful and precise. I am in agreement with Consumer Reports' assessment...totally pleased.
Buy Ginsu Chikara Series 2-Piece Knife Set, 5-Inch Santoku and Paring Now
Good quality knives for the cost. Durable, feels good in your hand and would I would definately purchase Ginsu brand in the future. The only reason I rated it 4-stars is they don't hold an edge as long as my Henckels knives.
Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Chikara Series 2-Piece Knife Set, 5-Inch Santoku and Paring Here
These knives have a very solid feel to them, and they're probably the sharpest knives I've used (we have a decent assortment). Keep in mind that the 5" santoku is a pretty small knife. I like it a lot because I have small hands, but it is a little too small for some jobs. I ordered the 7" santoku also.
Want Ginsu Chikara Series 2-Piece Knife Set, 5-Inch Santoku and Paring Discount?
I got this to supplement my Ginsu 8" chef knife and it is a great knife set for the price! The 5" Santoku is scarey sharp! When I use it to cut meat, the meat parts before the knife like the Red Sea. It is rapidly becoming my favorite knife for food prep. The Paring knife is also great. Both knifes are nicely weighted and the handles feel good and solid. This does NOT feel like a cheap knife set.
Save 43% Off
0 comments:
Post a Comment