Lamson & Goodnow 10110 10-Inch KnifeSafe

Lamson & Goodnow 10110 10-Inch KnifeSafeThese work excellent. No problems after 2 years of use. Only slight drawback is that they're a little bulky.

Clever product keeps knives sharp and prevents you cutting off your fingers. Every knife drawer should have a few!

Buy Lamson & Goodnow 10110 10-Inch KnifeSafe Now

The name is pretty accurate, its a safe...you dont have to worry about the knife escaping, and its pretty easy to keep clean. The only downside is its a bid bulky, wish i could keep a second smaller knife in it as well, rather than needing a second one.

Read Best Reviews of Lamson & Goodnow 10110 10-Inch KnifeSafe Here

I bought this as I hate blocks and my knife drawer was getting a bit crowded. I have a couple of nice knives and I didn't want the blades to get dinged up in the drawer. This was the perfect solution. I bought 3 of them, one for my 10 inch and 2 for my 8 inch knives. I haven't experienced any of the issues that other posters have. They hold the knife securely and protect the blade. What more could you ask?

Want Lamson & Goodnow 10110 10-Inch KnifeSafe Discount?

This is a good product because it fits the victorinox chef knife I bought. I tried to buy the victorinox brand one just because it would have been the same brand but when I bought it from amazon the ship time was about 1-3 months and after couple weeks with a knife without a cover I gave up and ordered this. It is about the same price and mine shipped pretty fast (within 3 days from ordering).

0 comments:

Post a Comment