Ginsu Kotta Series 5.5-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Utility Knife 5003

Ginsu Kotta Series 5.5-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Utility Knife 5003My husband had the "exact" same knife a few years ago and lost them on a move so we wanted to replace them. This most be a copy because the top of the knife cuts more than the blade!

This one breaks whatever you are cutting, it does't make a clean cut AT ALL.

It's horrible and useless.

Bought 3 in this open stock series. All are very sharp and we are happy with them for the amount spent.

Buy Ginsu Kotta Series 5.5-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Utility Knife 5003 Now

I had been looking for a good serrated knife for a long time, and I found it in this Ginsu knife. Balanced, sharp,light weight. I would recommend this knife to anyone.

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Kotta Series 5.5-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Utility Knife 5003 Here

I purchased this as replacement becuase on original had broke it. The item came fast and was ready to use.

Want Ginsu Kotta Series 5.5-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Utility Knife 5003 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment