Calphalon Contemporary 4-1/2-Inch Paring Knife

Calphalon Contemporary 4-1/2-Inch Paring KnifeWe bought this knife as a replacement to some Henckel paring knives that have mysteriously disappeared from our house. Tried it out the same day it arrived & it appears to be great so far. Nice weight, handles well & is super sharp so sharp my husband & I both cut ourselves by barely touching the blade! (Cut was so fine that it healed by the next day.) So far so good we'll report back after the first sharpening!

This knife is the right length and size for those small kitchen jobs. It also appears to hold an edge well so far.

Buy Calphalon Contemporary 4-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Now

We purchased this knife with coupons at Bed, Bath & Beyond and were so pleased that we ordered yet another at the same price via Amazon.com. This knife fits among mid-range priced knives, yet seems high-end. It is weighted comfortably to the hand and cuts amazingly well. It's 4.5 inch blade sometimes seems a bit long to me, but I suspect that's because my previous knives had the shorter 3.5 inch. If length of blade is not an issue, this is a superb value.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Contemporary 4-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Here

I HAVE THE WHOLE SET AND SOMEONE USED MY KNIFE AND BROKE THE TIP OFF SO I BOUGHT THIS KNIFE LOVE THIS SET

Want Calphalon Contemporary 4-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Discount?

I got these to add to a set I've had for at least 3 years with minimal resharpening. However, the blade on one of these new ones broke after 2 months cutting cheese (insert tasteless joke here). I'm disappointed there is only a 30 day return. I'll chalk it up to a fluke.

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment