Gibson Cuisine Select Newville 7-Piece Cookware Set

Gibson Cuisine Select Newville 7-Piece Cookware Set, RedI got this product thinking it would be a nice one to start with....But the pans were too bad...the coating came out on 1st boil itself...Would never recommend to buy this....

This is the cheapest and worst quality product I have ever purchased. They almost melt when you use them and emit a gas smell. It's so strong that you feel faint while you're cooking. The covers don't fit properly. The bottoms scrape up and start to bubble and warp. Threw them all out as they weren't even worth paying almost 10 bucks to return. DO NOT BUY.

Buy Gibson Cuisine Select Newville 7-Piece Cookware Set Now

this item coating, the whole coating came out of the pans into the food I was cooking, please refund my money . This is the second time I have had problems with pots and pans I have ordered

Read Best Reviews of Gibson Cuisine Select Newville 7-Piece Cookware Set Here

Honestly 2 stars is very high, they are very cheap and die quickly, the only cool thing is the lids.

Want Gibson Cuisine Select Newville 7-Piece Cookware Set Discount?

You certainly get what you pay for. This set is perfect for people that only cook occasionally. I wouldnt purchase this set again.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment