Wooden Forks - Disposable Wood Cutlery Silverware 50ct

Wooden Forks - Disposable Wood Cutlery Silverware 50ctI purchased these for a birthday party. They add a classy touch and are a step up from plastic cutlery. Not to mention it is a much greener option then tacky plastic cutlery!

I did a Counrty themed Party and these were great!!! Everyone was really impressed!!!! I would deffinately purchase these again!!!

Buy Wooden Forks - Disposable Wood Cutlery Silverware 50ct Now

Ordered these for a rehearsal dinner and they would be ok for kids but way to small for an adult. Looks like baby silverware! Very disappointed!

Read Best Reviews of Wooden Forks - Disposable Wood Cutlery Silverware 50ct Here

I got these for a beach themed wedding reception in Oct. So I cannot give it a full review yet. They will go with my daughter's beachy southern barbeque wedding along with bamboo plates and mason jar glasses. Arrived very fast and in great condition.

Want Wooden Forks - Disposable Wood Cutlery Silverware 50ct Discount?

We used these as dessert forks for our wedding. They arrived promptly and were great for eating cake. We used the same forks along with wooden knives and spoons for the dinner buffet as well. They were cute, budget-friendly and "greener" than plastic. I wouldn't try to cut and eat a steak with these, but for collard greens, mac and cheese, etc. they were perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment