Shun Ken Onion 2-Piece Carving Set

Shun Ken Onion 2-Piece Carving SetI recieved this carving set for my birthday and was VERY pleased with how well it cuts. No real effort is necessary. The quality is amazing. The look is very nice. Would recommend to anyone who wants a carving set.

I am a professional Chef with 36 years experience and have always loved my Henckels. My knives are my tools.

I bought this set as a wedding gift for my nephew. When I unboxed the knife (to put a penny in the box for good luck) I took the knife out of the box and was very impressed with the balance, grip and edge. It is not stamped. It is not part of a starter set. It is not for peeling carrots.

I was so impressed, that I promptly ordered one for myself and retired my 10 year old Henckels carver. I did a prime rib at home last week and could not believe how well this knife carved. I was able to do English cuts like I was cutting butter.

I did a side by side with my Henckels that was just back from being professionally sharpened. The Henckels was Triple A and the Shun was MAJOR LEAGUE. If you have the nerve to step up with the big boys, this is a real knife. It will last a lifetime. Really.

I'm sold. My next knife will be another Shun.

Buy Shun Ken Onion 2-Piece Carving Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment