Cambridge Asher Sand 30-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 6

Cambridge Asher Sand 30-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 6This silverware was inexpensive, basic and utilitarian. I was a little disappointed because the silverware seems to develop white spots after washing in the dishwasher. I choose it mostly because my son's name is Asher.

This was a wedding gift for someone. The flatware was a really nice gift for a starter set. The couple likes it.

Buy Cambridge Asher Sand 30-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 6 Now

I just moved into my first place and needed something cheap but that looked good. This has a very slight cheap feel to it at times, but sitting in the silverware drawer and at a place setting, these look great! I'd recommend them.

Read Best Reviews of Cambridge Asher Sand 30-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 6 Here

Hard to beat for the price. Great quality and sturdy. Looks great and I am very happy with my purchase!

Want Cambridge Asher Sand 30-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 6 Discount?

The price is fair to such a quality product. Perfect add-on to your kitchen-ware for every day use. I give it AAA rating.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment