Messermeister Chantry Sharpener-Plum

Messermeister Chantry Sharpener-PlumI've used a Chantry sharpener for 20+ years with great results.Just a few strokes and your knives are sharp again.This model,although it looks the same,is different.The sharpening rods on my old one rolled when you pulled a blade through the notch.These do not.So far I am not pleased with this unit,but I'll try it a few more times before I go back to the Chef's Choice electric completely.It always gets my knives razor sharp.Kitchen,hunting or tactical.

For a regular family cook like me, it's perfect. I sharpen a LOT. I'm a big fresh vegetable cooker, so I'm constantly chopping or slicing. I'm finally able to quickly sharpen up a small knife for a tomato, and all my chef's knives keep a nice edge now. I'm happy with it, and don't notice my knives being damaged. I can see the small serrated edges that other reviews mention, but they are very subtle and don't negatively impact cutting performance. Good stuff.

Buy Messermeister Chantry Sharpener-Plum Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment