Mercer Cutlery Genesis 4-Piece Forged Starter Set, Steel/Black

Mercer Cutlery Genesis 4-Piece Forged Starter Set, Steel/BlackIf you are searching for fully forged, qualities knives on a budget, I highly recommend the Mercer Genesis series. I am a bit of a foodie and have used ceramic blades, Wustofs and Henkels in the past. On a functional level, these knives pair right next to those. Used in culinary schools, the blades are of top quality and the knives are well balanced in the hand. Some who I have shown my knives to have objected to the synthetic "soft" handle, but I think they were mostly just mad at the price I paid when they compared these to their much more costly German ones. Are they as pretty as a set of Global knives? No. But they are sharp, durable and won't break the bank. If you are looking for a show set, you might want to look elsewhere, but if you have some cutting to do, these knives should please.

Bought this as a gift for a friend for Christmas and he loved it. I'm a culinary student and I think my Mercer Genesis knives are great.

Buy Mercer Cutlery Genesis 4-Piece Forged Starter Set, Steel/Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment