Magnetic Knife Rack (Walnut Wood)

Magnetic Knife RackAfter hating every wall mounted knife magnet I'd seen I decided to spend a little more for something that looked nicer. It was between this one and a bamboo one that was more expensive. (they were the only two with hidden magnets) This one was smaller and cheaper in price but I decided to give it a try.

It is excellent quality. I suspect that these are hand made as the corners and edges seem hand sanded. The finish is great; no imperfections, splintering, or other cheap manufacturing issues. And the other review is correct, I see no evidence of how the magnets could have been placed in the rack. There are no visible seams, glue, screws, or filled holes of any kind.

It has the look of something hand made you might purchase from an artisan at a local specialty shop. Seriously, it is that nice. The picture makes the rack look longer than it is relative to the knife shown, but the 10 inch size fit my needs. I am extremely happy with this purchase and was very pleasantly surprised to get something that was so well crafted from Amazon.

amazing, you must see it! I'm trying to invent other uses for this so I have a reason to buy another one.

It took some time to get this in the mail, but once I opened it I was amazed, very nice finish, installation was a breeze. I am still amazed at the craftsmanship in this item....I can't for the life of me see how they got the magnet in the wood! There are no traces of inserting the magnet!!! Excellent

Buy Magnetic Knife Rack (Walnut Wood) Now

I have a couple of these racks and I love them. They're simple and durable. I also like that there's no danger of damaging my knives with exposed metal. This is the only rack I've found without exposed magnets. They're super easy to hang and match well in both my kitchen and my wife's parent's kitchen (I have the Walnut for mine and gave them a lighter wood rack).

Read Best Reviews of Magnetic Knife Rack (Walnut Wood) Here

I ordered one of these, and it came right away. I love it so much! I do a lot of cooking and having this hanging by my counter has seriously saved me so much work. I can't recommend these enough!

Want Magnetic Knife Rack (Walnut Wood) Discount?

This product is really top notch. A friend of mine had recommended it and I couldn't be happier. This is a must have for anyone interested. Thanks again!

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment