FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Gourmet Cookware Set

FlavorStone 11' Blue Sapphire Gourmet Cookware SetI purchased this cookware in Australia a few months ago. Verdict! Love it!

I followed the instructions to season the set before using as this I believe is important. I love the idea of cooking without any butter or oil, pancakes and omelettes are a breeze. I'm considering getting the larger casserole dish now.

The washing up is fantabulous! Just a wipe or a bit of water and that's it. Love it, love it love it! Inexpensive too!

Well worth the money!

I bought this item for my mom. She gave me the money to buy it because in my country the version with only 3 items cost almost twice the price So I bougth it and sent to her. she wanted this cookware set because the book of receipts and the ceramic cover. The shipping was very fast. the item arrived on time. The parts arrived in mint condition. actually I cannot say nothing about how the pan and casseroles work but I will ask to my mom about and I will make an upgrade to this comment.

Buy FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Gourmet Cookware Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment