Victorinox 40503 4.25 Black Serated

Victorinox 40503 4.25 Black SeratedWe use this knife for everything despite having other excellent knives. It may be short but we use it for cutting bread, carving meat, eating a steak, chopping tomatoes... Sharp and sturdy. No bending. Nice grip.

Also have the red handle version as it is easy to find in our camping equipment box.

Have bought 4 as gifts for family and friends.

this knife cuts everything so well, great price and last a long time. i love the grip, it fits on the hand well unlike those big expensive knives.

Buy Victorinox 40503 4.25 Black Serated Now

It arrived before time and was sufficiently packaged ... This is the ONE knife to replace all other knives in your kitchen! I got one as a gift and soon I was completely addicted to the ease this product provided! So much so that I bought this second one as a gift to myself .

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox 40503 4.25 Black Serated Here

Best knife I have ever bought, it will cut anything and is especially good for cutting raw meat. Beats the heck out of my expensive knives. It is much smaller than my regular knives and I like that because it gives me more control. I bought a few more to give as gifts.

Want Victorinox 40503 4.25 Black Serated Discount?

I was pleased to find these knives at a great price. THey are sharp and great for citrus, tomatoes, and other stuff that needs a serrated knife.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment