YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 9.5" (240mm) -MADE IN JAPAN

YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 9.5' -MADE IN JAPANI bought this one after buying my first set and am so glad to have it in my collection. This knife will make anyone in your kitchen jealous. Love the rosewood handle, it's super comfortable to grip and I havent had any issues with it slipping even when my hands are wet from rolling sushi. Thanks again for a beautifully crafted knife, Yoshihiro.

This is the second knife i buy, after my first sharpening on 1k for 5min. and then start using to make sushi. its clean fast to cut

also the blade last for long after normal use, no need to sharpen again, i use shun yanagi before this, its also easy to use but i sharpenling knife everyday.

Buy YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 9.5" (240mm) -MADE IN JAPAN Now

This knife is well made and very sharp, this is a great knife.. awesome and looks good. i love it.

Read Best Reviews of YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 9.5" (240mm) -MADE IN JAPAN Here

This knife is well made and very sharp. I'm a sushi chef and happy to have this knife to work and add my knife collection.

Want YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 9.5" (240mm) -MADE IN JAPAN Discount?

I have had this knife since March of 2012 and have used it 5 days a week at a sushi restaurant. I love the balance and feel of this blade and it lasts me through a shift or two until I have to sharpen. I will say that the steel feels softer and the tip of my blade broke whilst sharpening on a 1000 grit whetstone though I re-shaped it easily. Still like this blade in my arsenal!

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment