Silvermark Folding Cutting Board

Silvermark Large Folding Cutting Board, WhiteI like this product, but I find that it is a bit of a pain to have it lay flat as you cut. It tends to want to fold up a little and is wobbly. I don't know if it will lay flatter when it is more "broken in" (I have only had it a month). I store it open rather than folded in hopes that it will be flatter! It is still very nice to funnel everything into the pan, so I do still use it.

I am in the process of listing this with Consumer Safety Commission. I purchased three and all the magnets pulled out. Can get mixed in the food. Company had me return them and reimbursed my shipping. I hope its not on the market anymore. Life threatening if one swallows magnets.

Buy Silvermark Folding Cutting Board Now

Don't know how I did without this cutting board now! I use it everyday, & it's the perfect size for my needs.

Read Best Reviews of Silvermark Folding Cutting Board Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment