Unica Flatware Collection "Izzy" 48-Piece Red-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Ser

Unica Flatware Collection 'Izzy' 48-Piece Red-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Service for 8For the price this was a very nice collection to buy. We usually change over out utensils every six months and this was a welcome addition. Nice red colors and surprise there were more than enough extra spoons and forks in the set. I do not anticipate them being a long lasting set but I would buy another set when the time comes.

it does the intended job it was meant for. there are 2 different size forks and spoons. they work well for my kids that have small hands.

Buy Unica Flatware Collection "Izzy" 48-Piece Red-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Ser Now

THEY ARE WHAT I WANTED. THEY MATCH PERFECTLY WITH MY DISHES. NOT A FLAW IN THEM. GREAT CRAFTMANSHIP. LOOKS GREAT ON MY TABLE. IF LOOKING FOR A SILERWARE SET. AND THIS MATCHES. I RECOMMEND THIS SET.

Read Best Reviews of Unica Flatware Collection "Izzy" 48-Piece Red-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Ser Here

I bought for the color and I love it for that. The weight and size are a little lass than I had expected. The utensil are too small. The knives cannot cut more that a plastic knife can cut.

They look great on my table. Usage is limited

Want Unica Flatware Collection "Izzy" 48-Piece Red-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Ser Discount?

And the price is LOW. I don't expect these to last all that long in the dishwasher, but at the moment they look great and these ship in a thoughtful plastic drawer insert to organize all of the pieces. I mean, for $15 how wrong can you go, here? I'm tempted to order one of the other colors to go with these red pieces.

...

The flatware is small, and the edges are squared, and I mean the edges that you'd scoop or spear food with and deliver to your mouth using these things. The dessert forks are dollhouse-sized. The angle of the tines to the fork or the bowl to the handle of the spoon are off, not terribly sophisticated. These are cute but just a step above plastic forks and spoons, really. But they sure are inexpensive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment