NFL Brie Cutting Board with 3-Piece Tool Set

NFL Seattle Seahawks Brie Cheese Board/Tool Set, 7-1/2 InchThis is such a cool thing!!! I love the logo part, of course, what NFL fan wouldn't? But it is the fact that everything stays tucked under the board that makes this one of my new favorite things. Everything you need it right at your fingertips and I am not only a MAJOR Giants Fan but I am a CHEESE fan :-) It is also bigger than I expected and substantial, not cheap looking at all. Heavy and beautiful.

This was just what we ordered. Love it! Bought it as a present, Its great! Very cool product Like it alot!

Buy NFL Brie Cutting Board with 3-Piece Tool Set Now

If your a Denver broncos fan who loves cheese then this is the gift for you! There is a great set of cheese knives inside the plate.

Read Best Reviews of NFL Brie Cutting Board with 3-Piece Tool Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment