Oneida Aquarius 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1

Oneida Aquarius 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1I purchansed several sets of this flatware. I have found some large spoons weigh 55 grams and some weight 48 grams and have a very differnent shape and feel. I have also found some small forks and small spoons also have a different shape and feel. Many of the pieces had very visible grinding marks. The difference seems to be country of origin. The pieces made in USA all match and the pieces made in China all match. In some cases the USA made were better finish and shape and in one case the China made were heavier and had a smoother finish. It is a real dissappointment that my set doesn't match.

I received a 16 piece place setting of this beautiful flatware for a wedding gift over 9 years ago. My family uses this set on a daily basis and through wear and tear it is still looks great...nearly new. It washes up wonderfully in the dishwasher and I would recommend this set to anyone. I did not have any issues with pieces not matching each other as the other reviewer did but I do know my pieces were purchased all at one time. I do not know if this makes a difference or not.

Buy Oneida Aquarius 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

I love this set! I was looking for a set for my very own so I only bought one setting to try them out. I will be buying the whole enchilada as soon as I can!

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Aquarius 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Here

Nice setting. Good quality. I actually bought it to match another set that Oneida no longer makes and it blended in well It shipped quickly. I would order from the seller again.

Want Oneida Aquarius 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Discount?

I like my setI've picked up pieces over the years. The regular aquarius is what i started withbut I couldn't find it after 5 yearsthe replacement pieces I bought were from the Aquarius Satin setthat's where the differences come in. All have been going through the diswasher and look fine. No one really notices the slight differences in the two sets except me. This satin set I've had a few pieces of it now for 5 years and I have no complaints and find my set very attaractive and receive compliments onit all the time.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment