OMNI V Blender 3 HP Heavy Duty Professional, Multi-Speed, Timer, 6 Knives Blade

OMNI V Blender 3 HP Heavy Duty Professional, Multi-Speed, Timer, 6 Knives BladeThe best bang for the buck. Blends everything just like the Vitamix and Blendtec... little longer (in the seconds) blending. Done! Super fine smoothies and soups. Really happy!

I first tried a Vitamix, but it was way too expensive and did much more than I needed. I returned it, and THEY REFUNDED ALL of my money, AND sent me a paid shipping label to return it (as it should be)! I found the Omni online, and it cost less, so I thought I would try it. The owner told me my money would be refunded if it didn't work for me. He said NOTHING about me paying for both initial and return shipping! Bottom line I needed a tamper for every smoothie, even when do everything correctly. Not cool got very tired of it. Saw the Blendtec at Costco, and you don't even need a tamper for that one built way better too. I returned the Omni and he charged me for both shippings!!! I suggest you get a Blendtec instead very powerful, simple, sturdy and easy to clean. LOVE MY BLENDTEC!!! Owner of largest health food store in Alaska swears by Blendtec too!

Buy OMNI V Blender 3 HP Heavy Duty Professional, Multi-Speed, Timer, 6 Knives Blade Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment