Messermeister Pro-Touch Teflon Spatula

Messermeister Pro-Touch Teflon SpatulaI ordered a bunch of spatulas at one time. Can't say I have used them equally, so it's not a scientific test, but the head of this spatula has separated from the handle already--looks like it was held on with just a bit of glue. I will try to reglue it, but thought I would provide the feedback.

This is one of the best spatulas I have used

The material is great dies keep the shape under hig heat and is confirtee to work with.

Buy Messermeister Pro-Touch Teflon Spatula Now

ok my husband and I argue over the spatula...I love its length he doesn't but then I don't get how he can use a broken one when I bought this great one!

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister Pro-Touch Teflon Spatula Here

I wish it were a bit smaller which would make it easier to flip pancakes. Otherwise, I feel safe using it on my teflon frying pan.

Want Messermeister Pro-Touch Teflon Spatula Discount?

The description for this spatula on the Messermeister website claims it has a "stainless steel neck and Teflon spatula head." That got me interested, since Teflon is far more heat-resistant than the nylon these spatulas are normally made from. I've been irritated/annoyed by how easily nylon spatulas are damaged by the heat of normal cooking, and thought that Teflon would be a very sensible material to make spatulas out of.

I was skeptical that the Messermeister spatula would really have been made of Teflon. I felt it was far more likely that it was just another nylon spatula, and that the person who wrote the description didn't know anything about plastics. Still, I was willing to give it a shot.

Well, I was right. The Messermeister spatula is made of nylon, not Teflon. It melts at normal cooking temperatures. It is an okay spatula for its type, but no better than hundreds of other cheap plastic spatulas. I'm giving it two stars because the description is confusing at best, deceptive at worst.

My search goes on for a good heat-resistant spatula. There are very heat-resistant plastics out there that could be made into spatulas, but they are more expensive. You would think that premium cooking supply houses would offer at least one high-end plastic spatula, but nobody seems to have one. Looks like there's a business opportunity for someone who wants it.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment