Ginsu Nuri Series 3-Piece Chef's Set with Multi Color Handles 5803

Ginsu Nuri Series 3-Piece Chef's Set with Multi Color Handles 5803Neat looking and sharp but the description has errors.. It states here dishwasher safe and limited lifetime warranty, but on the back of the package it clearly states DO NOT use in a dishwasher instead "hand wash and towel dry after each use", plus "Limited 1 year warranty" I always hand wash and dry all my knives anyway so that isn't an issue for me, but others should know about this error this before making a purchase.. Highly recommended and at this price with great quality.. Highly recommended.>>> Update: 3/25/13 Knives are holding up well although I do have other knives I use also but these do a great job and are thicker than other colored knives I own from Kia and Hampton Forge. I got some blade guards for them to protect the edges since they don't come with covers.

The green one is my fave! Cuts through chicken like BUTTER! Don't use the other one's as frequently, but they're sharp as hell and fab too! Love the "soft" handles. Makes them easier to grab and less prone to slipping.

Buy Ginsu Nuri Series 3-Piece Chef's Set with Multi Color Handles 5803 Now

packaging is a bit off putting for gift giving... but the knives look terrific I hope my "chef" likes them...

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Nuri Series 3-Piece Chef's Set with Multi Color Handles 5803 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment