Wusthof Culinar Cheese Knife

Wusthof Culinar 2-1/2-Inch Parmesan Cheese KnifeI received this knife last christmas and immediately fell in love with it. It's heavy for it's size, feels great in your hand, and just looks really cool. It also cuts great. Cheddars and Swiss don't stand a chance, as well as peppers, boneless meats, tomatos, and anything you can think of that doesn't need a really stout, heavy blade. The holes in the blade make any meat or cheese just slide off as soon as the cut is made. It's just a quality piece of cutlery. Now if only you can get someone to buy one for you.....

I purchased this soft cheese knife 5 years ago. I love both how it looks and how it feels in my hand. I use it several times a year. It has remained sharp and still cuts well. The way it cuts soft cheese is a dream. The knife doesn't bunch up the cheese and have to be worked loose like other knives.

This cheese knife has held up well. It still looks great, good enough to put on a cheese tray for company. I've kept this knife in a drawer with the rest of my knives. I do wash it by hand, not in the dishwasher. Otherwise, I've taken no special care of it. I expect this knife to meet my needs for a very long time.

I've had similar experiences with any Wüsthof product that I have purchased.

Buy Wusthof Culinar Cheese Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment