Forschner Victorinox Steak Knife 4 1/2" Serrated Blade. Plastic Handle, Blue

Forschner Victorinox Steak Knife 4 1/2' Serrated Blade. Plastic Handle, BlueThey are so sharp! They cut and slice well. These were just the knives I was looking for and they did not disappoint me. Really liked the blue handle too.

I have been using these knives for 20 years! I lived in the UK for the past 19 years and when I moved to the USA, I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to find them here. I can't be in my kitchen without it! They are easy to handle and have a great non slip grip. They are sharp and can cut even tough things easily. I find the knife very easy to control, which is great for safety. Highly recommended!

Buy Forschner Victorinox Steak Knife 4 1/2" Serrated Blade. Plastic Handle, Blue Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment