Chicago Cutlery Fusion 7-3/4-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packaging

Chicago Cutlery Fusion 7-3/4-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath PackagingKnife is sharp, sturdy, well made and performs just like the more expensive ones.

We are not professionals by any means, but still know quality. My wife and I love it and easy to clean. Plastic sheath is ok, but works well to protect fingers and other items when rummaging around in drawer.

The only thing I notice is since this is a large blade (height) knife it tends to grab when cutting potatoes. My wife doesn't agree, but perhaps I cut potatoes differently. Thin blades (height) work better for that.

Still a great knife all around.

Saw this knife in The Week judged against more expensive knifes, so decided to try it and it is everything they said, a great buy.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Fusion 7-3/4-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packaging Now

I am by no means a chef. However, I consider myself a great cook. And this knife is worth it. It doesn't have a full tang (I believe) but the weight is excellent. It is not very balanced though. For the price it's a great buy.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Fusion 7-3/4-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packaging Here

We are amazed! This knife is everything a knife should be. Good weight, cuts hard produce (beets, potatoes, etc) smoothly, as well as soft fruit and raw or cooked meat. And the price is very affordable! We plan to purchase another one in a different size.

Thank YOu.

Want Chicago Cutlery Fusion 7-3/4-Inch Chef Knife, Sheath Packaging Discount?

Great knife for the price, good for cutting and chopping veggies. stays sharp and is nicely balanced. Very comfortable handle. would recommend this knife to anyone.

Save 44% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment