Yamazaki Appel 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12

Yamazaki Appel 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12This set is indeed made in China. I supposed that is why it was such a good deal. It was disappointing because I have a smaller set of Yamazaki that are made in Japan. They look very similar in style..which is why I choose them but they do not have as good of weight balance as the other set I have. The knife edges are also a bit rough and sharper than I would like. I still think it is a nice set but I would not have ordered them at all if they were made in China. They simply do not compete quality wise to the ones made in Japan. They are still much better than what you would get for 60 bucks and are sturdy. I am hoping they will last a long time so we shall see. I certainly will update the review if they prove to make it ten years without problem.

This flatware set is well designed with contemporary elegance and a nice hefty weight in the hand. Without prompting, my husband commented positively on the size and weight of this set. The high polish finish adds sparkle to the table. I have washed in the dishwasher and it retained the finish. I was particularly pleased with Amazon's fast service. I had actually ordered this set elsewhere for the same price, but the delayed shipping and unresponsive customer service resulted in late delivery; I returned that set to the vendor. If you're debating whether to use Amazon or another vendor, I recommend Amazon. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Buy Yamazaki Appel 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Now

I first purchased a couple of serving spoons from Yamazaki and liked them so much that when it was time to replace my old flatware set, I looked them over. I chose the 65-piece service for 12 in the Appel pattern. I am very pleased with the purchase. I love the finish and design of all the pieces especially the spoons. There is a good balance and weight to the pieces also. The 65-piece set is definitely the best bargain.

Read Best Reviews of Yamazaki Appel 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Here

The Yamazaki Appel is a stylish cutlery set that has met our expectations except for the appearance of a few small rust spots on a couple of the pieces (which we should aim to return one of these days). Otherwise the utensils are functional, well balanced and weighted, and fully satisfactory.

Want Yamazaki Appel 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment