Victorinox Swiss Army 5-Piece Multi-Colored Prep Set

Victorinox Swiss Army 5-Piece Multi-Colored Prep Seti rate this 5 stars because they are awesome knives.. from a person who cuts meats. these knives are very sharp...

you can cut a-lot of smaller pieces of meat/chicken/fish

.

the thing i don't like it . it's very simple i don't like the serrated part of this knives ..

i just don't like serrated knives for cutting up meat. just a personal preference .

so i gave it to my family who needs knives.. the wooden holder is very strong and sturdy.

it has 4 pieces of rubber to keep it from moving ...

would recommend this product Victorinox is what we use to cut regular meat but this is more design for home kitchen cutting.

but an awesome product my family loves it..

I love these knives! They make my life (and food prep) so much easier. Two knives are straight-edge, and the other two are serrated. They're very sharp so I use them with care. To keep them sharp, even though it says you can wash in the dishwasher, I wash them by hand. Even though we have a set of steak knives, I find myself reaching for one of these when I sit down to eat any meal with a meat entree. Another thing which is nice is having a specific knife block just for these knives alone. Yes, this was indeed a good purchase.

Buy Victorinox Swiss Army 5-Piece Multi-Colored Prep Set Now

Hard to go wrong with this small set of basic knives for a reasonable price. I like the mini wood block. We store them separately from our full knife set—right near the sink for easy access.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Swiss Army 5-Piece Multi-Colored Prep Set Here

This cutlery set is very handy if you live in a small bachelor's apartment. I also have their mini-cutting board set to match with it.

Want Victorinox Swiss Army 5-Piece Multi-Colored Prep Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment