Messermeister 800 Grit Diamond Steel-10-Inch

Messermeister 800 Grit Diamond Steel-10-InchI got this sharpening steel to touch up my knives between sharpenings. It is great and puts a fine edge on my knives. It actually sharpens knife blades, rather then resetting the edge like a normal steel does. Just a few stroke and you are in business.

I am a chef with 25 years working in professional kitchens. This is a very poorly made piece of cutlery. The "diamond" surface is just a coating on the sharpening rod that started peeling off after about 2 weeks of use. I have other diamond steels that are over 15 years old and with very heavy use and they are still going strong. Do not buy this diamond steel. It's junk.

Buy Messermeister 800 Grit Diamond Steel-10-Inch Now

Puts a beautiful edge on my Shun knives, very well made and the hand grip fits well. If I need another stone, would buy another of these!

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 800 Grit Diamond Steel-10-Inch Here

This product sucks It did not last very long.. Dull very very very very very very very fast to fast

Want Messermeister 800 Grit Diamond Steel-10-Inch Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment