Chef'sChoice Limited Edition Professional Sharpening Station, #130LE

Chef'sChoice Limited Edition Professional Sharpening Station, #130LEHaving sharpened my own knives for years, this greatly simplifies the task, leaves the blades with a great edge, and works quickly. I'd buy again and recommend to my friends.

This seems to be a well made, durable product. I used it to sharpen a few knives that were just laying around in the drawer because they were too dull to be used for much. They all sharpened up very well and I now have plenty of (and will keep) sharp knives. Easy to understand instructions, easy to sharpen the knives to a fine utility use edge. I recommend this product to the average kitchen.

Buy Chef'sChoice Limited Edition Professional Sharpening Station, #130LE Now

Does not do nearly the job I thought it would. Knives get relativity sharp but do not hold edge. Chef's Choice was hard to deal with and would not pay return shipping. I thought they should since this product did not live up to expectations. I have since gone to a belt sander for $35 and it does a fantastic job.

Read Best Reviews of Chef'sChoice Limited Edition Professional Sharpening Station, #130LE Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment