LamsonSharp 3" x 6" Chef?s Slotted Turner, right-hand

LamsonSharp 3' x 6' Chef?s Slotted Turner, right-handAn excellent product. Many, many uses. Has retained it's color and flexibility after multiple washing in the dishwasher. My son is also requesting this turner. Well worth the money.

I have been looking for one of these slotted turners everywhere, but never thought to look on Amazon.com. I happened to be shopping on Amazon's website and saw it. It came in the mail two days later. I tried it that very night and was so happy. The shape makes all the difference when cooking fish. I highly recommend it

Buy LamsonSharp 3" x 6" Chef?s Slotted Turner, right-hand Now

I am a Professional Chef and this is not the first L/S fish spatula I have owned. The full tang handle and flexability make indespensable to me. The most delecate items can be plated with this spatula. I have even used it for poached eggs. My 2 hands are never empty with this spatula and my favorite pair of tongs! This is a top quality professional spatula.

Read Best Reviews of LamsonSharp 3" x 6" Chef?s Slotted Turner, right-hand Here

This product makes life easier in the kitchen. Traditionally it is a fish turner, but I use it for getting anything dense out of a pan. The end of it is angled to facilitate removal, while it is very thin and sharp enough to cut a crust from the pan. The piece is also very flexible which helps with that first piece. All of these features are essential to the wide variety of use possible. I consider this a multi-tasker that will always have a place in my kitchen. With this one you can forget the thick, firm spatulas, except for the BBQ.

I found out after the fact that this was recommend by Burt Wolf in the New Cooks Catalogue. They gave it a very favorable review, but I would say that they underrated it. That is how much I like it.

I recommend this piece.

Want LamsonSharp 3" x 6" Chef?s Slotted Turner, right-hand Discount?

nice spatula nice for non stick extremely light and strong

0 comments:

Post a Comment